Recipe for wing dings in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1 cup beer
- 1/4 cup unsulphured dark molasses
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon aniseed, toasted and ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 dozens chicken wings
How to make wing dings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking pan or dish.
- Combine everything except the wings in a large, heavy pan.
- Simmer them over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, until they have reduced to a thick sauce.
- While the sauce simmers, prepare the chicken wings.
- With a butcher knife, remove the wing tips, then cut each wing in half at the joint.
- Add the wings to the sauce, and stir to coat them.
- Ladle the wings and the sauce into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then stir the wings in the sauce.
- Turn the heat up to 425 degrees F and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the sauce glazes the sings.
- Serve the wings hot with a ranch dressing, if desired.