Recipe for Texas pecan pie in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups pecan halves
- Unbaked pie shell
How to make Texas pecan pie
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix together the butter, eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and vanilla.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Blend in pecans. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes.