Recipe for red salmon dip in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1 can of red salmon, 8 ounces
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Dash of garlic powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Sliced almonds, optional
How to make red salmon dip
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf or pack into a serving dish and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- May be coated with sliced almonds.