Recipe for pork and red chile stir fry in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1 pound lean pork loin, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 ounces package of frozen green beans
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
How to make pork and red chile stir fry
- Heat oil in skillet. Stir fry pork slices in hot skillet for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and beans and stir fry an additional 3 to 4 minutes until beans are tender.
- Push pork and beans to one side of pan. Add remaining ingredients, stirring constantly to sauce.
- Mix in pork and beans to coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot, cooked rice or shredded lettuce.