Recipe for lemon chess pie in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
How to make lemon chess pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, flour, cornmeal and salt.
- Add the melted butter, lemon rind, lemon juice and milk. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into an unbaked 9 inch pie shell and bake for 50 minutes.