Recipe for jalapeno pepper jelly in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 3 large green peppers, seeded and diced
- 6 or 7 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 pounds sugar
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 packages Certo, 3 ounces each
- Green food coloring
How to make jalapeno pepper jelly
- Process green peppers and jalapenos in blender with water.
- In large saucepan, combine pepper mixture, sugar and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 4 minutes.
- Watch carefully because mixture boils over easily.
- Remove from heat and add Certo and food coloring. Stir well.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal with parafin. Adjust caps.
- Process 5 minutes in boilingn water bath.