Recipe for gazpacho in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 46 ounces tomato juice, large can
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
How to make gazpacho
- Combine all ingredients in large non-metallic container.
- Stir well.
- Process in batches in an electric blender until somewhat smooth.
- Do not puree. Gazpacho should have texture.
- Chill at least 2 hours.