Recipe for dry rub for chicken, ribs or brisket in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make dry rub for chicken, ribs or brisket
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Rub mixture into the meat, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover mixture in an airtight jar or in freezer.