Recipe for crabgrass in our easy tex mex recipes collection.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1, 10 ounces, package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat or 1, 7 ounces, can crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make crabgrass
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the spinach to a boil, cook for 1 minute, drain well and add to the butter mixture.
- Add the crabmeat and cheese.
- Heat and serve in a chafing dish with crackers or Melba toast rounds.