- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups okra, rinsed, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups fresh corn, cut from cob
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices of crisp bacon, crumbled
How to make confetti
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and saut for a few minutes.
- Add the okra, corn, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Stir and cover.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, sprinkle with crumbled bacon.